Senior Forensic Planning Consultant
Summary of Senior Forensic Planning Consultant
A highly successful, specialist claims consultancy are looking for a Senior Forensic Planning Consultant to join a busy Doha office. The successful candidate will be contracted to a market leading employer whilst performing short term assignments with a range of prestigious clients. This position would suit candidates with experience in a responsible position delivering front line construction projects and extensive knowledge and experience of a Forensic Planning / Delay Analysis role.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will lead a team delivering Forensic Planning commissions for key clients. Your role will be to quickly identify and focus on the important issues and key facts of the commission set up relevant strategies and coordinate accordingly.
- Comply with company procedures and monitor team members to ensure they are working in line with such procedures
- Manage personal and teams time in order to deliver work packages within strict timeframes, including reporting on performance 'actual against planned'.
- Proactively identify business networking opportunities and follow up accordingly to widen client base for future commissions
- Lead presentations to the client and chair relevant meetings, discussions and workshops
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working towards a specific and relevant qualification such as Forensic Planning certificate or similar equivalents
- Hold particular technical expertise in BIM, Monte Carlo, Cost Loading etc..
- The ability to develop entitlements quickly and from the evidence and be able to 'tell the story' supported by the evidence and grasp the big picture
- Experience in the development of claims strategies, negotiating and final settlement
- The ability to work with any methodology independently and deploy the most appropriate methodology to best effect
- Possess an excellent working knowledge of the use of Primavera P3 & P6 and be competent in its extensive use and deployment to undertake detailed forensic delay analysis
- Excellent written and verbal English is essential
- Flexibility & demonstrable creative problem solving skills
- Hold a degree or equivalent qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Possess a Chartered membership to a professional body such as the MRICS or MCIArb (or similar equivalents).
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the largest international contractual, commercial and forensic planning consultancies in the Middle East region. From the Qatar office the company are performing work in the UK & Europe, The Middle East, North & South America, The Far East & Australia. This is a great opportunity to work for a world leading Multi-Disciplined Organisation who work on a global scale.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Please note that the company can be flexible with working hours offering rotations of 5:1 and 8:2 for candidates who would prefer to work on this basis.