Senior M&E Estimator
Summary of Senior M&E Estimator Job Vacancy - London
A Senior Estimator (M&E) is required to join a leading global construction consultancy in central London, on a Major Infrastructure project. You will be joining a multi discipline team and will take the technical lead of the estimating/quantity surveying team, initially working on a major infrastructure project with a long term purpose of supporting the programme of Major technology projects gaining great project exposure.
As Senior MEP / M&E Estimator, you will ensure that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective service. You will take on a Senior Role in a team of skilled professionals, initially based on a large infrastructure project.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as either an Electrical or Mechanical Estimator or Quantity Surveyor
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor within a technology driven industry is favourable
- Fantastic Quantity Surveying or Estimating knowledge of either Mechanical or Electrical systems
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre-Contract experience
- Experience with cloud based software desirable
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Experience with or knowledge of Primavera P6 is an advantage
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software
- Use of BIM for quantification or coordination is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is required
- Chartered status (MRICS) is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading global construction consultancy with a global network of around 4,000 employees worldwide. They provide top of the range consultancy services to their clients, and also provide great project exposure unlike many of the larger consultancies.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a package that includes a car allowance, health, pension, and bonus scheme.