Senior Manager - Delay AnalystRef MAX8788 Job Posted 30/09/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £90k - £110k + Package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A senior management role for an experienced professional with significant delay analysis and forensic planning skills is required to work for a London based expert witness consultancy.
The successful candidate will need to have prior experience in a senior level delay orientated role specifically within expert witness services. Your skills and experience should incorporate:
- Strong Planning Background with excellent technical knowledge
- Significant exposure to delay related claims / disputes
- Expert Witness analysis skills
- Expert Witness writing skills
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to work for one the global market leading providers in expert witness services. Based out of their central London office, you will gain exposure to large international disputes.
The position is an office based London role, however the disputes that you will be working on will quite often be internationally based. The vast majority of your work can be carried out from London, however on rare occasions, you may be asked to travel as part of this role.
Due to the reputation of the hiring company and its current experts, they are often invited to work on large value, high profile disputes.
Responsibilities and Duties
The purpose of this role will largely be to assist the lead expert with the strategy, management, analysis and documentation of one or more cases relating to construction disputes that are often heading for arbitration or litigation.
You will often take on the role of lead assistant to the expert within this role and act in a mid-management role between the lead expert and the junior analyst staff.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the lead assistant to the lead expert
- Direct, manage and oversee the junior analyst staff
- Provide hands on analytical support to the expert
- Be an integral part of strategy meetings relating to each case
- Draft / write sections of the expert report on behalf of the lead expert
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience of carrying out delay related analysis specifically for expert witness related cases
- Strong working knowledge of common planning softwares such as Primavera P6.
- Ideally have some experience of writing / drafting sections of expert reports
- Ideally have some experience acting in the lead assistant role to an expert, or in a similarly senior role (i.e. Managing Consultant / Associate Director or higher)
- Must be degree qualified or hold a similar equivalent qualification
- Membership to a relevant professional body such as the CIOB or similar equivalent is strongly desired
- Relevant further qualifications in construction law or similarly relevant subjects would also be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a large consultancy providing a range of professional consultancy services to its client’s on a global basis. One of their primary services is to provide expert witness and expert advisory services to its clients within the constriction disputes sector.
The construction disputes division in their London office contains circa 40 staff in total and whilst they provide both quantum and delay related services, their reputation and workload is biased towards delay.
They have a fantastic reputation in the expert witness sector, with a leading senior management team. Their offices are located within London’s upmarket, financial district with easy access to multiple tube stations including Liverpool Street Station.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£90k - £110k
+ Excellent discretionary bonus scheme
+ Private Medical
+ Contributory Pension
- Senior Associate Delay Analyst Expert Witness London - £50k - £65k + Generous Bonus
- Spanish Speaking Delay Analyst Central London - £55k - £70k (DOE)
- Associate Director - Delay Analyst Central London - £80k - £110k + benefits DOE
- Associate Director - Delay Expert Witness London - £80k - £110k (DOE)
- Senior Consultant - Delay London - £60k - £85k (DOE)
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend