Senior Manager - Delay Expert WitnessRef MAX8638 Job Posted 04/09/2019 Region London Location London Salary £70k - £100k (DOE) Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An exciting role exist for an experienced Delay Analyst with exposure to expert witness related work, to work for a market leading construction expert practice.
The successful candidate will ideally be a strong candidate from and engineering / planning background with specific previous experience carrying out delay related claims work as well as having some exposure (independently or assisting) in the production of expert reports.
You will join a market leading Expert Consultancy boasting several leading industry Experts who attract work on some of the World’s largest, high profile disputes. The hiring company embrace modern working practices and candidates will have some flexibility to work from home when it is more convenient to do so.
Due to the reputation of key individuals within this business, the hiring company carry out independent expert services on some of the largest and most high profile disputes in the World.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Senior Manager within the business, you will provide support to the experts of the business in preparing details, analytical expert reports for major claims. You will be responsible for independently carrying out analysis and writing of sections of the report.
- Gathering of relevant data to support your report
- Carrying out expert analysis of data and documents relating to the dispute
- Drafting relevant sections of the expert report
- Testifying internally within the business to defend your findings. This may also lead to standing up in court to testify as an Expert of /when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have prior experience assisting on or independently writing Expert Reports
- Candidates should have prior experience of working on large scale construction projects, either in disputes or as a live project.
- Should have previous site based experience. Likely as a Planner / Engineer
- Excellent written English skills
- An analytical mind and a passion to work in Expert services
- A relevant Degree or similar equivalent qualification is essential
- Further relevant qualifications / professional memberships such as MSc / LLM in Construction Law would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a market leading construction consultancy who specialise in providing independent expert services on major international disputes. You will work alongside several leading industry experts on exciting and often high profile disputes. You will prepare reports to industry leading standards.
The company have a London based office which houses circa 15 staff, however they embrace modern working practices and candidates will be given the opportunity to work from home when it suits them to do so.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£70k - £100k (Depending on experience)
- Senior Delay Analyst - Expert Witness Central London - £55k-£80k + package inc. Excellent bonus
- Delay Analyst Warrington, Cheshire - Circa £55k - £75k (DOE)
- Quantum Expert Warrington, Cheshire - Negotiable Salary & Package + Bonus
- Delay Expert Warrington, Cheshire - Negotiable Salary & Package + Bonus
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend