Senior M&E Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7634 Job Posted 01/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £55k - £70k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor is required to join the Mechanical and Electrical team at an established, international construction consultancy. You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor working closely with team members or as a commercial lead on M&E contracts, which make up projects ranging from £2m to over £200m in value.
You will be on mechanical and electrical contracts that are part of projects in the residential, commercial, data centre, and retail sectors of construction.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will undertake the following M&E Senior Quantity Surveying duties (not limited to):
- Act in a client facing role taking the commercial lead on Mechanical and Electrical projects
- Sign off work from more junior level Quantity Surveyors on certain projects
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical sector as a Quantity Surveyor is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills are desired for the successful candidate
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying is desired
- Chartered or on route to MRICS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an established, international construction consultancy that is growing in the UK and overseas. Due to the quality of their work they retain clients who come back to them for a first class service in Quantity Surveying and Construction Project Management, and with an unrivalled “go-getter” attitude they are able to win new work on a regular basis, fuelling further growth of the business. They have offices in the UK and overseas which allows for exposure to projects in different locations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend