Senior MEP Estimator
Summary of Senior MEP Estimator Job Vacancy - London
A Senior MEP Estimator is required to join a leading global construction consultancy at a London Airport. You will be joining a multi discipline team and will take the technical lead of the estimating/quantity surveying team, being responsible for mechanical and electrical packages.
As Senior MEP Estimator, you will ensure that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective service. You will take on a Senior Role in a team of skilled professionals, being responsible for the mechanical and electrical packages on the Airport.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as either an Electrical or Mechanical Estimator or Quantity Surveyor
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor within a technology driven industry is favourable
- Fantastic Quantity Surveying or Estimating knowledge of either Mechanical or Electrical systems
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre-Contract experience
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Experience with or knowledge of Primavera P6 is an advantage
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software
- Use of BIM for quantification or coordination is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or other construction discipline is preferred
- Chartered status (MRICS, MIET or MCIOB) is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading global construction consultancy with a global network of around 4,000 employees worldwide. They provide top of the range consultancy services to their clients, and provide great project exposure unlike many of the larger consultancies.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a competitive package that includes a car allowance, health, pension, and bonus scheme.