Senior MEP QS
A specialist MEP contractor requires an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for them on the iconic Doha Metro project in Qatar.
The Doha Metro is one of the World's most exciting rail projects in the World at present and is due to be largely operational for the Qatar 2022 World Cup.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will manage the commercial staff on this project and typical duties will include:
- Manage commercial staff
- Oversee the project cash-flow
- Develop and manage project commercial strategy
- Procure and manage project supply chain in compliance with standard company policy
- Effective management of risk and opportunities
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial advice to the project team
- Supervise, approve and endorse claim submissions
- Manage all contract arrangements and documentation
- Draft appropriate contract documents and prepare necessary commercial reports
- Provide claims related advice when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- A CV demonstrating strong exposure to MEP packages. Ideally for a main contractor or specialist MEP sub-contractor
- Previous experience in the Middle East region is strongly desired
- Previous experience on MEP packages relating to rail and stations would be an advantage but not essential
- Candidates must be Degree qualified or hold a similar equivalent qualification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a Contractor who has been awarded the MEP packages for the Doha Metro Stations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
45k QAR - 50k QAR p/m all in Tax Free Salary