Senior PlannerRef MAX7899 Job Posted 23/03/2017 Region London Location North West London Salary £50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Planner is required to work for a long established Civils Contractor based in North West London.
The company are capable of carrying out a variety of complex civil engineering and Fit Out projects, and the successful candidate may need to work across a range of divisions within the business. However particular emphasis will be towards to companies groundwork's and reinforced concrete frame division which often act as a contractor for large high rise projects in the London area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall responsibility for the management of strategic programmes across multiple projects
- Closely monitor planned progress against actual progress and report findings to stakeholders.
- Support and regularly liaise with the project manager with relation to time & cost objectives.
- Establish and maintain the project schedule on multiple projects.
- Ensure that all resources for coordination are on board and in line with the project strategy
- Perform analysis of work and develop further strategies that can potentially benefit the smooth running and efficiency of projects
- Work with the construction or the pre-construction teams to meet project objectives
- Drive continuous improvement within the team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have strong experience in a Senior level planning role in the civil engineering sector
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good computer knowledge and proficient in project-planning applications including Primavera P3/ P6, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Candidate will ideally hold a Degree or similar equivalent in a relevant construction related subject
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an established London based Main Contractor capable of carrying out a range of works with blue chip clients around the London region. They specialise particularly in multi level demolitions, basements, high rise reinforced concrete frames & groundwork's as well as Retail Fit Out projects. The company has a turnover in excess of £75m.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend