Senior PlannerRef MAX6670 Job Posted 07/12/2016 Region South East England Location Oxford Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
Summary of Senior Planner Job Vacancy - Oxford
A Senior Planner is required to join a leading contractor to undertake an exciting and challenging role reporting to the Lead Planner
Responsibilities and Duties
During your role of a Senior Planner, you will be responsible for the following,
- Establish and maintain the project schedule on multiple residential projects.
- Daily planning and reporting duties.
- Ensure that all resources for coordination are on board and in line with the project strategy
- Perform analysis of work and develop further strategies that can potentially benefit the smooth running and efficiency of projects
- Work with the construction or the pre-construction teams to meet project objectives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients, and suppliers
- Significant level of experience across a range of construction projects
- Working knowledge in all aspects of design, procurement, production and commissioning
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to adhere to strict deadlines on a daily & weekly basis
- Experienced in using specialist planning software is desired
- Effective communicator across all levels
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The Interviewing Company are a leading contractor both nationally and internationally, they are seeking a Senior Planner to add value and strength to a growing company.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend