Senior Planner NEC And Delay ExperienceRef MAX9080 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Kowloon, Hong Kong Salary HK$80K- HK$110K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/01/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
Our client's business is rail and is embarking on a major expansion program in Hong Kong and seeking to appoint a competent and energetic Planning and Programming Engineer with NEC and delay experience ideally with rail systems and M&E exposure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with the Programming Manager to ensure successful and timely completion of the project.
- Preparation and development of detailed design, construction plans / programmes for multiple projects
- Assess tender submissions and review programmes.
- Monitor the projects progress against programme milestones and implement delay recovery actions where necessary.
- Prepare regular progress reports with programme analysis and recommendations, addressing programme issues to ensure timely project completion.
- Fact finding to detailed analysis, quantification of delay and damages, economic modeling, and strategy formation
- Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement to EoT, drafting of claim and negotiation strategy.
- Preparation in anticipation the defences to counterclaims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs, disruption, programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in major rail or infrastructure projects managed under NEC
- Experience in delay and disruption claims analysis and resolution
- Good working knowledge of construction methodologies, planning and programming on a rail project.
- Fully conversant with programming techniques.
- Computer literate in programming software such as Primavera P6.
- Experience of assisting in production of expert reports
- Experience of arbitration work
- Stable employment history
- Located in, or willing to relocate to Hong Kong
- Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Corporate Member of a recognised professional institution.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major global rail client with operations and projects worldwide. Renowned for creating best in class transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations and is looking for dynamic and forward thinking planners and programming engineers to support its ambitious plans.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A highly attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
- Claims Planner Central London - £40k - £45k Salary + Benefits
- Claims Planner Kent - £40k - £45k Salary + Benefits
- Delay Planner NEC4 Kowloon, Hong Kong - HK$75K- HK$100K
- Planning Engineer Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong - HK$35K-50K
- Airport Electrical and Mechanical Systems Planning Engineer Hong Kong Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong - HK$50K - HK$90K
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend