Senior Planning EngineerRef MAX8177 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Lantau Island NT Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
You will based in client's HQ on Lantau Island. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and efficient project management of design and construction contracts, and will join a team of planning and programming professionals and assist the senior management in ensuring both the medium and long term development projects are planned and delivered on schedule to meet the client's target
Responsibilities and Duties
• Monitoring progress against contract milestones;
• Ensuring timely completion of projects;
• Undertaking interface/ coordination checks related to civil, building and M&E works; and
• Reviewing the work progress of consultants and contractors and reporting any potential issues/ risks to the programme
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 6 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 3 years should be in project management
• Proven practical site experience in construction planning and programming of civil, building and M&E works
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools
• Bachelor’s degree with professional qualification in Civil/ Structural Engineering, Building/ M&E or other related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s busiest international passenger and cargo airports is aiming to expand its operation through expanding its infrastructure with the development of a new runway and terminal. Already one of the most modern and advanced airports in the world, this multi billion Hong Kong dollar expansion project is highly regarded and is surely a must have on your CV!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidates.
- Senior Manager - Planning Hong Kong, Lantau NT - Negotiable
- Managing Director -Geoconsulting Hong Kong, Kowloon - Negotiable
- Senior Project Manager Cambridge - to GBP54,000
- Electrical and Mechanical System Design Manager Hong Kong, Kowloon - HK$55,000 - HK$70,000
- Construction Manager - Building, Architectural, Structural Hong Kong, Kowloon - HK$55,000 to HK$80,000
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend