Senior Planning Engineer
Our client is looking for a committed and ambitious Senior Planning Engineer to join them and support one of their successful project teams in London and the West on a key infrastructure or rail project. They are seeking a confident planning professional with an eye for detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Project Manager and assisting junior planners with the preparation and development of construction programmes, plans and other documentation for the project.
- Monitor construction progress and provide regular updates.
- Identify potential delay causing risks and provide preventative methods.
- Coordination with the commercial team to ensure all contractual matters are maintained and protected.
- Provide innovative thinking and technical advice for improved buildability and construction sequencing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable on site experience of civil infrastructure and rail projects
- Familiar with CDM and statutory submission procedures
- Excellent computer knowledge and highly proficient in project-planning applications (Primavera P6)
- solid communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Able to work independently and work together with other team members.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client has been established for over 35 years with a solid reputation for quality and service. A highly regarded main contractor expert in rail, airports and marine, working in both the public and private sector they build, maintain and renew infrastructure and deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits is available for the right candidate