Senior Planning Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Major projects tendering
- Project audit and recovery.
- Interfacing with clients when necessary to keep them up to date on project progress.
- Ensuring that all matters relating to planning are recorded and acted on.
- Using experience to analyse potential and existing major Project issues
- Locating areas where these issues are and providing solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Vast planning experience either as a Specialist Planner or Project manager
- Extensive experience with a UK based contractor or consultant
- Experience working with a Major UK Contractor
- Be comfortable working with Clients Senior Management and Directors
- Experienced user or Asta PowerProject or Primavera (P6)
- Competent user of Filters, extracts, drop line progress reporting, logic categories essential.
- Good knowledge of NEC and JCT contracts
- High end residential experience is beneficial
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a National and International consultancy that provide a wide variety of construction commercial and programming services across all sectors of the industry serving contractors, sub-contractors, employers, suppliers, advisors, local & central government departments, financiers and investors alike. The company employs over 70 senior commercial and programming consultants.