Senior Planning Manager
If you are interested to explore construction jobs abroad, then our client, a highly regarded blue chip global rail business, is seeking to identify and appoint a heavy hitting Senior Programming Manager Civils to manage the planning and programming function for multiple rail projects in Hong Kong.
You will be based in our clients Head Quarters on Kowloon side, Hong Kong.
You will plan and monitor the overall programming and tracking of critical activities for all project civil works and ensure a smooth integration with E&M, operations projects, and existing and new works.
Provide technical advice to Project Managers and general Managers to ensure the project programmes strictly adhere to the project definitions and both internal / external stakeholders’ requirements. Provide leadership in any delay recovery measures to secure on-time delivery of projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Head of Programming, you will:
- Be responsible for the programme planning of new railway extension projects
- Lead a team of multi-disciplinary programming staff to formulate master programmes, review project progress, conduct programme delay recovery measures or programme acceleration
- Establish progress monitoring system to identify potential problems relating to programme and progress
- Perform forensic delay assessment and quantitative schedule risk analysis
- Drive development of digital process and systems for contemporaneous time management and earned value management
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in major construction projects and methodologies, planning and programming, of which 6 years is at managerial level
- Construction experience in railway or other major infrastructure projects is an advantage
- Fully conversant with programming techniques and hands-on experience in the application of programming techniques and hands-on experience in the application of programming software, preferably Primavera P6
- Qualification and relevant experience in NEC Project Management is preferred
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline
- Possession of Corporate Membership of a recognised professional institution
- Familiarity with Quantitative Schedule Risk Assessment (QSRA)
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client , a highly regarded blue chip global rail business with an enviable portfolio of major projects underway within construction and operations, offers international construction jobs and is looking to strengthen its systems management team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and package available covering salary, housing, transport, medical and flights.