Senior Planning ManagerRef MAX8970 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Salary 100K-150K HKD/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 05/08/2020 Status Live
One of a number of top construction contractor jobs we are recruiting for, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Planning Manager with signficant experience in a planning lead role to join a top tier contractor and deliver landmark projects in Hong Kong.
Large scale buildings projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review clients’ tender documents or internal enquiries to ensure the Contract Review procedures are followed and to establish sound basis for claims entitlement;
- Provide cost effective solutions and understand client requirements to enable achievement of client’s target in terms of time and deliver quality projects with economic construction methods;
- Propose means and method of construction, temporary works requirement, identify critical areas of concerns and risk of projects;
- Advise clients on buildability, development strategy related to procurement and construction, pre-qualification and tender programming / methodology / system formwork / logistics / plant & manpower resourcing;
- Develop claim strategy and adopt best suited approach in pursuing the claim.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience on site as planning lead on complex building project;
- Familiar with Hong Kong Building Department procedures & requirements and with hands-on experience in Hong Kong Building projects or Civil projects;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Comprehensive working knowledge of critical planning techniques using Primavera;
- Proven ability to lead team and provide training to junior staff;
- Knowledge in BIM 3D or 4D modelling skills would be an advantage;
- Good command in both English and Chinese.
- Degree in Building Engineering, Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Member of HKIE, ICE or other recognized professional bodies highly preferred;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a civil construction, engineering and property development business providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
From an extensive in country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly diversified to provide civil and build construction services for both stand alone and large scale integrated construction projects, M&E and fit out.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region. Maxim has been requested to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Construction careers dont get any better than this!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and comprehensive benefits are available for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend