Senior Project ManagerRef MAX8447 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region Europe Location Berlin, Germany Salary €66,000 - €84,000 + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Project Manager is required to join a top end construction consultancy in Berlin, to manage a variety of building sector projects. You will work on new build and refurbishment projects and assist in the growth of the business through a quality client service throughout Berlin and the wider construction market.
You will be the Senior Project Manager on a variety of new build and refurbishment projects including commercial offices, shopping malls, parks, retail shops, hotels, warehouses and automotive buildings.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Acting as the Senior Project Manager
• Effective control of requirements and scope
• Oversee Main Contractor and Sub-Contractors on site
• Ensuring appropriate services are delivered through technical, engineering, project controls and commercial support functions
• Safe, secure, timely and cost effective delivery of projects meeting all objectives
• Effective management flow of data to communicate; status, progress, uncertainty, risk and current/projected performance
• Effective communication across project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
• Writing client reports
• Communication with on-site parties
Desired Skills and Experience
• Fluent in German essential, or native speaker
• Experience working for a consultancy
• Experience on building sector projects
• Relevant degree in construction management, engineering, or other construction related discipline is preferred however not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a top end construction consultancy that are growing in Berlin and the wider construction market. They provide project, cost and construction management services for clients throughout Germany, finding solutions that exceed expectations and add value to delivering successful projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package.
- Senior Project Manager Cambridge - £55k + package
- Senior Project Manager Leicester, East Midlands - £45k-£50k + car allowance
- Contracts Manager Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - £50k - £65k + Excellent Benefits Package
- Project Manager Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - £45k - £55k + Excellent Benefits Package
- Project Manager Sheffield, South Yorkshire - £45k - £50k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend