Senior Project Manager
An exciting client-side Senior Project Manager role based in Birmingham to join a reputable, growing consultancy. You will be project managing mostly industrial and commercial projects, alongside other sectors such as education and leisure.
The successful candidate for this Senior Project Manager role will a strong track record of managing construction projects. The project portfolio primarily includes industrial estate, including sheds, distribution centres, warehouses, and logistics. The company offers flexibility and great work life balance, with opportunity to work from home, alongside great team based working environment.
Full driving license is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties and responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager will include, but not be limited to day-to-day monitoring, management and reporting of projects.
The candidate will have an opportunity to assist in all phases of projects, from feasibility stage, through planning and procurement and into construction and delivery. This is a growing business and there will be many opportunities for assuming outright responsibility for projects in due course. Significant career development and training support will be provided.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years ‘experience from a client-side role
- Ideally previous experience of working as a Project Manager on industrial, logistics, commercial, education or leisure projects
- A demonstrable and stable track record of successful projects
- A great work ethic and enthusiasm towards developing your career
- A great team player, capable of working under your own initiative and as part of the group
- IT skills, with a high level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to be able to organise and prioritise your workload
- Full driving license
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This employer provides high quality services in Project Management and Quantity Surveying/Employers Agent work to a high-profile client base, with a particularly strong expertise in industrial and commercial projects alongside other sectors such as education and leisure. They aim to attract and support the right people and to empower them to achieve their potential through continued professional development and great opportunities.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous basic salary negotiable based on previous experience
- Flexible working
- Package confirmed with shortlisted candidates