Senior Project ManagerRef MAX8232 Job Posted 02/10/2018 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Cambridge Salary £45k-£50k + car allowance Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager with proven consultancy experience in the built environment, to work in Cambridge with a top 20 construction consultancy. You should have proven experience on building sector projects, managing multiple projects independently from inception through to completion.
Projects vary within the built environment, and include new build and refurbishment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage multiple projects concurrently reporting in to the Partner of the business
- Oversee the preparation of scopes of work, appointment documents, programmes, and communication strategies
- Providing advice on procurement, contracts, logistics plans, construction plans and particular conditions
- Managing the contractor selection process
- Processing and developing change control documentation
- Attending client meetings and reporting on project progress
- Providing support to Cost Managers on projects
- Take responsibility for final accounts and insight into loss and expense
- Maintaining clients throughout the course of the project and post practical completion until issues of the defects liability certificate
- Mentoring and developing junior staff members to become future leaders of the business
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a project manager within the built environment
- Experience working within a consultancy organisation in project management
- Experience managing multiple schemes concurrently from inception to completion
- Degree in construction discipline is preferred
- Member of relevant professional body is preferred however not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a top 20 construction consultancy in the UK with multiple offices in overseas locations. They are expanding in size whilst maintaining a first class service in regards to quality services to clients in their sectors. They offer unrivaled project exposure and boast an excellent staff retention rate.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package inclusive of a car allowance, private health scheme and pension contribution.
- Project Manager Cambridge - £35k-£45k + car allowance
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Birmingham, Midlands - £48,000-£55,000 + car allowance
- Senior Project Quantity Surveyor Central London - £55k-£60k + package
- Senior Project Manager Cambridge - to GBP54,000
- Project Manager -Building Maintenance Hong Kong - HK$60-68k
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend