Senior Project ManagerRef MAX8421 Job Posted 02/10/2018 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Cambridge Salary £55k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Project Manager / Employers Agent is required near Cambridge, to join a top 20 construction consultancy in the UK in an expanding office. You will ideally be within a reasonable commute of Cambridge however flexible arrangements will be made for the right candidate.
Projects will be within the residential and university sectors initially, with the opportunity to work on a larger variety of projects in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Act as Senior Project Manager / Employers agent on designated projects from start to finish
• Contract negotiation
• Client representation
• Oversee the preparation of scopes of work, appointment documents, programmes, and communication strategies
• Providing advice on procurement, contracts, logistics plans, construction plans and particular conditions
• Managing the contractor selection process
• Processing and developing change control documentation
• Attending client meetings and reporting on project progress
• Providing support to Cost Managers on projects
• Take responsibility for final accounts and insight into loss and expense
• Maintaining clients throughout the course of the project and post practical completion until issues of the defects liability certificate
• Mentoring and developing junior staff members
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience working as a project manager / employers agent within the built environment
• Strong relationship management and client facing skills
• IT literate including MS Project, Excel, Power Point
• Degree in construction discipline is preferred
• Member of relevant professional body
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a top 20 construction consultancy in the UK with multiple offices in overseas locations. They are expanding in size whilst maintaining a first class service in regards to quality services to clients in their sectors. They offer unrivalled project exposure and boast an excellent staff retention rate. Team player attitudes are welcomed for continued growth of the business on a national and international level.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package inclusive of a car allowance, private health scheme and pension contribution.
- Senior Project Manager Leicester, East Midlands - £45k-£50k + car allowance
- Project Manager Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - £45k - £55k + Excellent Benefits Package
- Project Manager Sheffield, South Yorkshire - £45k - £50k + package
- Project Manager Nottingham, East Midlands - £30k + car allowance
- Project Director Kowloon, Hong Kong - Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend