Senior Project Manager
One of the most exciting project management jobs in Hong Kong. A well established and highly regarded project management consultancy is looking to appoint a self starting, energetic and forward thinking Senior Project Manager manage on behalf of their client the safe and successful delivery of a redevelopment of an existing prestigious property in Macau.
You will be available at short notice and be based in the client's project site office in Macau for the next 3 years.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent the client to procure contracts for delivery of major Alterations and Additions on a prestigious resort development in Macau
- Manage on behalf of the client, Safety, quality and program.
- Lead and drive the contractor, subcontractors and consultants to deliver the project, safely, on time and to the required quality standards.
- Manage the internal and external stakeholders to the project
- Manage a demanding client
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years’ relevant project management experience
- Availability in 1-2 months
- Design management and coordination experience essential.
- Alterations and Additions experience essential
- Understanding of Macau Government and statutory code compliance regulation essential.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- PM Consultancy experience preferred.
- Conversant in Cantonese and English essential.
- Macau Resident and or eligibility to work in Macau is essential.
- Degree in a relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international project management consultancy working with high end retail and commercial clients across Asia.
This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone seeking a new job in construction industry and is looking for a fresh new challenge on their construction career path.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary package and benefits available for the successful candidate