Senior Project Manager
A Senior Project Manager vacancy exists with one of Ireland’s most reputable consultancies.
The successful candidate will work for a highly reputable, medium sized, Dublin based cost and project management consultancy. You will perform in a Senior Project Management role and report directly to the Director of Project Management in the delivery of exciting and complex new build and refurbishment projects within the built environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager capable of running their own large scale projects from feasibility stage through to delivery and completion.
The hiring company’s project portfolio consists of new build and refurbishment projects within the commercial, residential, retail, leisure and education sector. The role will offer the successful candidate a wide breadth of project experience over time. Such projects span both the public and private sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will report directly to the Director of Project Management and your role will be to act as the lead on one or more projects, dependant on size and complexity.
You will have an opportunity to manage all phases of projects, from feasibility stage, through planning and procurement and into construction and delivery. You will be immediately be expected to lead meetings with clients, design teams and contractors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates will need to demonstrate previous experience with a reputable project management consultancy, delivering projects comparable in size and complexity to that in which the hiring company typically are involved in.
- Candidates must have experience of managing projects from feasibility stage through to completion
- Experience of working on new build / refurbishment projects in the built environment
- A combination of public and private sector experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Strong client facing skills
- Strong management skills with the ability to manage junior members of staff, delegate work to them appropriately and assist in their career development
- A relevant Degree qualification or similar equivalent is desired
- Membership to a relevant professional body would be advantageous, but is not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a Dublin based Cost and Project Management Consultancy that operate in the built environment for projects in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
The company work on exciting new build and refurbishment projects typically ranging from €5m - €250m. With circa 30 staff in the business, they are the perfect size for employees to have direct contact with senior Directors and feel like they are making a direct contribution to the success of the business.
They also pride themselves on providing excellent training and support to aid employees career development. With the growth of the business and future growth plans, the hope is that there will be plenty of opportunities for candidates seeking and deserving of promotions.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Generous negotiable salary / package with excellent career opportunities