Senior Project Manager
You will be a Senior Project Manager working on environmental projects such as flood defence, energy efficiency projects, waste, and nuclear projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities will include (not limited to):
• Effective control of requirements and scope
• Ensuring appropriate services are delivered through technical, engineering, project controls and commercial support functions
• Safe, secure, timely and cost effective delivery of projects meeting all objectives
• Effective management flow of data to communicate; status, progress, uncertainty, risk and current/projected performance.
• Development and welfare of team members
• Effective communication across project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
• Achieving profitability
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Civil Engineering / Infrastructure sector
- NEC contract experience is a bonus
- Experience working for a Consultancy, Client, or Main Contractor all favourable
• Degree or equivalent in Construction Management/Civil Engineering or other relevant discipline is desired, although not essential
• APM qualified is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in various countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry and are involved in some of the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.