Senior Project ManagerRef MAX8543 Job Posted 24/07/2018 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Leicester, East Midlands Salary £45k - £55k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A commercially minded Senior Project Manager is required to join a newly established Leicester office of a UK based construction consultancy. The company has an established team in the Midlands and is looking to expand its operations throughout Leicester and the East Midlands construction market, and continue its success with the appointment of a Senior Project Manager to manage projects in the built environment.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be managing public and private sector bulding projects ranging from circa £2m up to £10’s of millions in contract value.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage projects as the Senior Project Manager
• Oversee the preparation of scopes of work, appointment documents, programmes, and communication strategies
• Running programmes where necessary
• Providing advice on procurement, contracts, logistics plans, construction plans and particular conditions
• Attending client meetings and reporting on project progress
• Take responsibility for final accounts and insight into loss and expense
• Maintaining clients throughout the course of the project and post practical completion until issues of the defects liability certificate
• Maintain a strong commercial acumen
• Assist in the continued growth of the business and office development
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience working as a project manager within the built environment
• Experience working within a consultancy organisation
• Experience managing projects from inception to completion
• Experience of both the private and public sector is strongly preferred. Private sector specialists will be considered, however out-and out public sector experience may not be suitable for this role
• Experience of programme management is beneficial, however not essential
• Commercially minded
• Some retail sector experience is a bonus, however not essential
- Degree in construction discipline such as construction management
- Member of relevant professional body is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a fully established UK based multi-disciplinary construction consultancy that has recently opened a Leicester office to expand its demanding workload throughout the Midlands/East Midlands.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package inclusive of a discretionary bonus, a pension package and other benefits.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend