Senior Project ManagerRef MAX8296 Job Posted 12/04/2018 Region South East England Location Southampton, Hampshire Salary £52k-£63.5k + car Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a world leading construction consultancy in their Southampton office. You will be the Project Management lead on residential, commercial property, education and leisure projects throughout the region. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned consultancy in construction and progress your career to the next level.
Projects include residential, commercial property, education and leisure. The majority of work will be new build and / or refurbishment, with project values ranging from £1m - £20m+, with some of the larger projects reaching a far higher value than this with a high level of complexity.
Responsibilities and Duties
Effectively deliver Project Management services across a range of market sectors in particular; residential, commercial property, education and leisure
Support and manage junior staff on your project(s) when required
Provide support to the head of office as required on all business issues such as business development, client management, bid writing, thought leadership
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience of both pre and post contract project management responsibilities
• Experience of both public and private sector clients (desirable, not essential)
• To be conversant with all aspects of project management
• The ability to effectively chair and minute meetings
• Ideally, you will have experience of working in a consultancy environment
• To be comfortable working independently whilst being pro-active and helping to identify what the next steps are in order to keep the project on track
• A courteous manner with a high level of professionalism
• A disciplined thinker and analytical, numerate, problem solver
• A relevant construction qualification or Prince2 and/or working towards professional membership of recognised institution i.e. APM or RICS
• Degree qualification in Project Management or other relevant construction related qualification is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a world leading project and cost management consultancy operating at the forefront of a variety of construction sectors across both property and infrastructure. They place great emphasis on training and development of their staff whilst providing cutting-edge expertise to their clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a car allowance or company car option, plus additional competitive market benefits.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend