Senior Project Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Surveyor to work for a highly reputable build main contractor, on modular build projects in Surrey. Could this be an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your skills?
The successful candidate will be required to work upon multiple modular build projects in Surrey. Such projects will hold values between 5 million GBP and 30 million GBP.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Senior Project Surveyor, you will be answerable to the Commercial Manager and will be expected to perform a multitude of Quantity Surveying tasks including (but not limited to):
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Conducting valuations
- Conducting measurements
- Cost value reconciliations
- Change schedule management
- Variations (compensation/additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation
- Client liaison management
- Preparation of claims
- Preparation of final accounts
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working on build projects with values ranging from £5,000,000 - £30,000,000 is highly desirable.
- IT Literate - particularly in: MS Excel, Word and Project.\
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- Able to work well within a team as well as independently
- Experience managing projects
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Valid driving licence
A degree or similar equivilent in Quantity Surveying or alternative relevant discipline is highly desirable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
My client is a UK leader in the property development/regeneration sector. This housing company has turned over more than 1 billion GDP which illustrates their success and hard-working nature. My client operates multiple offices in the UK and employs over 3,000 workers, making them one of the UK’s largest housing contractors. My client offers exciting career opportunities, as well as a range of projects that will challenge and stretch you.