Senior Project Surveyor - PQS
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cost Plans/ Estimates
- Tender enquiry documents
- Bills of Quantity
- Take offs
- Feasibility reports
- Contractor liaison management
- Cost/ Value reconciliations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working for a Top consultancy is preferred but not essential
- Main Contracting Experience is also considered for the right candidate
- Chartership of a recognised professional body is ideal, or a strong ambition to become chartered is essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the fastest growing Cost Consultancies nationwide. They have grown to over 40 staff within 2 years, and are predicting growth to over 80 staff within 3 – 5 years time. They are multi-disciplinary company that cover various sectors of construction, and pride themselves on employee development, and having a fantastic working environment for anyone who comes on board.