Senior Project Surveyor - PQS
Summary of Senior Project Surveyor - PQS Job Vacancy - Central London
A Senior Quantity Surveyor (M&E) is required to join a rapidly growing and very reputable construction consultancy in their London office. You will take the lead in a client facing role working on M&E projects in the region.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Senior Project Surveyor, you will ensure that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost management service. You will take on a senior role whilst potentially mentoring more junior members of staff, working on exciting projects within the Mechanical and Electrical Sector.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as either an Electrical or Mechanical Estimator or Quantity Surveyor
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor within a technology driven industry is favourable
- Fantastic Quantity Surveying knowledge of either Mechanical or Electrical systems
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre-Contract experience
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is required
- Chartered status (MRICS) is strongly preferred, or working towards
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a rapidly growing construction consultancy with a growing name in the industry. They provide top of the range consultancy services to their clients, and also provide great project exposure unlike many of the larger consultancies. This is a company that provide a fantastic working atmosphere for all employees.