Senior QS Team Leader
Construction careers and prospects are growing in Macau as an excellent opportunity has arisen for a capable forward thinking dynamic Senior Quantity Surveyor at Team Leader level to join a leading international cost management practice based in Macau.
You will be based in Macau and work on high value, high grade integrated resort developments in Macau. You would be based in our client's HQ and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Associate Director or Associate on a day-to-day basis to ensure provision of QS services adheres to Consultancy Agreement and to Client's satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life-cycle.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years quantity surveying work experience, experience as consultant QS an advantage.
- Macau project experience is an advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Good command in both written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Macau ID Holder is preferable but not essential.
- Applicants with less experience may be considered for the position of Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- Member of HKIS or RICS is preferable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Highly regarded international cost management practice offering construction consultancy services with a wide portfolio of projects throughout Southeast Asia offering Quantity Surveying jobs.