Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – E&M
A prestigious new opportunity in Hong Kong for anyone who wants to elevate their construction career path to the next level. Our client, a major transportation business in Hong Kong, is looking for an experienced E&M focused Quality Assurance Engineer to provide critical input and advice to their project management teams. If you’re looking for a new job in the construction industry, this appointment could be a great addition to your CV.
You will be based in our client’s HQ in Kowloon Bay providing Quality Assurance to project management teams and perform on-site duties ensuring compliance with proper QA standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide advice on Quality Assurance QA to project management teams and monitor the implementation of Project Integration Management System
- Perform on site monitoring and checking to ensure compliance with proper QA standards and procedures
- Attend site meetings and deliver the standards to relevant parties
- Provide QA training to project teams and conduct quality audit in project management of works
- Support internal QA audits, review audit findings, and make recommendations for improvement
- Analyse PIMS related data and information for compiling QA reporting with recommendations
- Maintain risk register, identify potential risks, and prepare summary for internal review
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 6 years' relevant experience in multi-disciplinary environment
- Good construction, E&M knowledge with surveillance and auditing experience in quality systems as well as construction and installation activities
- Strong interpersonal, communication and report writing skills with proficiency in both written and spoken English, preferably including Putonghua
- Degree in a related engineering discipline, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Building Services Engineering
- Possession of Corporate Membership of a related professional institution or recognised training in ISO 9001 quality management system is much preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major public transportation business. It is one of the most exciting construction companies in Hong Kong at this time and is rapidly expanding internationally. Their main goal is to offer innovative and sustainable services to cities all over the world. If you’re looking for a new challenging opportunity in the construction sector and a dynamic fast growing company with a lot of career options, this could be the right fit for you.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Appointment will be made on two-year renewable contract terms