Senior Quantity Surveyor
A British owned Quantity Surveying and Project Management Consultancy operating in Bahrain is looking to hire an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The successful candidate will join an established UK business with over 10 years of operating in the Middle East region. You will be office based and have the opportunity to work on a range of major projects throughout Bahrain.
The hiring company are a Consultancy providing Quantity Surveying and Project Management services in Bahrain. Projects that you would be involved on could include major building projects all the way through to large infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will need to be well versed in pre and post contract duties as a Senior Quantity Surveyor with previous experience in the Middle East region. Typical Duties will include:
• Preparation of cost plans
• Tender evaluation & assessment
• Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
• Preparing and presenting cash flow & cost management advice to clients
• Interpreting and offering advice on contract
• Ensuring contractual notices and client entitlements are properly administered
• Preparation of contractor’s payment recommendations
• Measuring & valuing variations
• Agreement of final accounts
• Management of other members of staff, both Quantity Surveyors and Measurement Technicians
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have previous experience of working in the MENA / Gulf region.
- Candidates should have strong previous experience in pre and post contract duties as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of working on major projects
- Member of a professional body such as the RICS or ICES
- Qualified to Degree level or hold a similar equivalent qualification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a UK ran Consultancy offering Quantity Surveying and Project Management Services. They are a well-established business within the Gulf region and have over 10 years of experience operating in many of the Middle Eastern countries including the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
4,000 – 4,750 Bahrain Dinars per month (depending on experience & qualifications)
All in salary