Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8320 Job Posted 05/06/2019 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Birmingham Salary £55k - £58k + benefits Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor has arisen to work on prestigious rail projects in Birmingham. You should have Quantity Surveying experience on large scale rail and infrastructure projects, and be motivated to progress within a global construction consultancy organisation.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor on major rail projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Being commercially responsible for projects / packages
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of post contract services as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Managing contracts from the client side
- Managing variations and working on claim assessments, assessing claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
- Management and mentoring of junior quantity surveyors when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the rail sector as Quantity Surveyor
- Strong post contract experience
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or similar is desired
- MRICS or MICES strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend