Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required in Cambridge to work on a large scale water programme.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor in a large team, commercially managing projects of varying value across the water programme. As the Senior Quantity Surveyor You will work on either clean or waste water treatment projects inclusive of design and construct and refurbishments of water treatment plants and pipelines.
Responsibilities and Duties
Senior Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Perform the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor as part of a larger, multidisciplinary team
- Ensure that client objectives are met through a premium Quantity Surveying service
- Pre and post contract work as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Managing construction, engineering, supply and service contracts
- Assist in the management and development of more junior Quantity Surveyors
- Provide interim payment applications
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments
- Cost reporting
- Working closely with the project managers and multi-disciplinary teams
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in the water sector, OR;
• Experience using the NEC form of contract
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• MRICS is preferred but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international consultancy in construction, operating in various project sectors across the UK and overseas. They have a fantastic retention rate and provide opportunity to work on a variety of project sectors worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.