Senior Quantity Surveyor
A qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor is urgently required to join an international construction consultancy in their central London office. You will need to be a pro-active person able to take charge of project delivery, working in High End Residential, Stadia / Stadium, and Commercial Office building sectors, wither the latter be new build or fit – out. Pre and Post contract experience is essential, and experience of traditional quantity surveying and design and build procurement is essential.
You will be delivering projects in Stadium, High End Residential, or Commercial Office sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To perform the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor, taking responsibility for start to finish project delivery.
- To act as the key client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of a premium cost management and quantity surveying service.
- Be a Quantity Surveyor who assists in business development, bid writing and work winning, utilizing market knowledge to fuel sector growth.
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing procurement reports as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Applying Value Management techniques at the outset of a project and where appropriate involving the specialist Value Management team
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Ensuring the production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
- Working with Directors to construct bids for new work
- Degree qualified or equivalent in construction discipline is desired
- Membership of the RICS (MRICS) is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is an international construction consultancy that works on some of the largest and most prestigious projects in world construction. They have various offices in the UK and overseas, and are consistently ranked in the top employers nationally, the list including companies not just limited to construction. The company has over 100 offices worldwide and recruits the highest calibre of staff, so you will be surrounded by some of the best professionals in the industry.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company benefits include a company car allowance, health, pension, and other attractive perks.