Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor with a background in the Aviation / Airport sector is required to join a world leading construction consultancy, to fulfil an interesting role between Cost Management and Transaction Advice. You will support the Transaction Advice team by assisting and eventually leading the production of aviation masterplan cost estimates, as well as supporting the Cost Management services in the sector. Project values will be high in cost (exceeding £1bn) in a variety of locations worldwide.
You will be working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Aviation / Airport Sector, on projects in values exceeding £1bn worldwide, based from a central London office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting and eventually leading the production of aviation masterplan cost estimates as Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Assisting in Cost Management services on major airport projects
- Working on Airport projects of major costs worldwide, out of Central London
- Supporting the transaction advice team on infrastructure investment on Airports
- Travelling where necessary, however this wouldn’t be required often.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MRICS status is desired
- Degree qualified is desired
- Shown broad experience working on a major aviation project, with delivery experience on a new terminal, building or baggage system
- Detailed understanding of airport costs;
- Knowledge and understanding of airport operations
- Masterplanning experience (costing of);
- Some international project experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience on a larger UK airport is desired for the ideal candidate
- Degree qualified is RICS certified course is strongly preferred
- On route to APC is preferred it not already chartered
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a leading international construction consultancy with offices worldwide. The company work on major projects in all sectors and are considered a market leader in delivering some of the largest and most prestigious construction projects worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a leading benefit package including pension contribution (x2 of what you contribute up to 6% [maximum +12% on top]), bonus each year, health cover, 25 days holiday with option to buy/sell holiday days, and option to carry 10 days holiday over per year and maintain into following years.