Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7156 Job Posted 23/03/2017 Region London Location Central London Salary £45k-£60k Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is being sought by a top tier, build main contractor in Central London. The successful candidate will deal with the commercial aspects of multiple commercial (offices) and mixed use projects in Central London. Could this be an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills?
The successful candidate will deal with the commercial aspects of multiple mixed use and commercial (offices) projects in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Manager and will be expected to complete a full spectrum of Quantity Surveying tasks including, but not limited to:
- Cost and Value Reconciliations
- Management of sub-contractors
- Dealing with contractual issues
- Managing reports
- Standing in for the Commercial Manager where required
- Managing junior members of the commercial team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working on build projects for a main contractor
- Specific experience working on commercial and/or mixed use developments is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Team player
A degree or similar equivilent in Quantity Surveying or alternative relevant discipline is highly desirable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a world class market leading Main Contractor that have a turnover exceeding a £billion, and are growing quickly and consistently in the UK and internationally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£45k-£60k + benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend