Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor, preferably MRICS chartered, is required to join an international construction consultancy in their central London office on commercial, residential, and hotel projects. You will have the opportunity to manage your own large and exciting projects as a Senior Quantity Surveyor reporting into an Associate Director or Director of the business.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor on large and exciting building projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be fully responsible for the cost management of your own schemes and projects in the commercial, residential and hotel sectors.
- You may be responsible for the management and guidance of Junior Quantity Surveyor(s) depending on your experience and capability
- Be fully responsible pre and post contract works
- Have an enthusiasm to be involved in being the face of the company, getting involved in business development aspects, and winning future work
- Responsible for tender applications and reporting on tenders
- Assembly of contract documentation
- Cost reporting and valuations
- Agreement of final accounts
- Take offs
- Budget estimating
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience for a consultancy organisation
- Building project experience (new build or refurbishment / fit – out / mechanical and electrical)
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
- MRICS status, full member
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction consultancy operating across numerous continents. Their London office employs multi-disciplinary staff on major building, civil engineering and infrastructure projects. The company are involved in some of the most prestigious projects worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a car allowance, health, pension, bonus, and other competitive elements.