Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join an international construction consultancy to work on large CAT A Fit Out projects in Central London. You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor working as the commercial lead on fit out contracts.
The majority of projects will be CAT A Fit Out projects in the commercial real estate sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will undertake the following Quantity Surveying duties (not limited to):
- Act in a client facing role taking the commercial lead on projects
- Sign off work from more junior level Quantity Surveyors on certain projects
- Preparation of tender reports - Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Fit- Out / Mechanical and Electrical sector as a Quantity Surveyor is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills are desired for the successful candidate
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying is desired
- Full Member of the RICS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international consultancy with offices all over the UK. They are specialists in the property sector of construction and provide a multidisciplinary service internationally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.