Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7951 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £55k - £70k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A fantastic role has been opened up for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Central London, to manage a team of Quantity Surveyors on projects in the built environment. You will use your client facing personality to maintain and create new business, with a view to promotion within the company once you have shown your capability. This role is to work for a cost consultancy with a vibrant London office.
Projects will cover Residential, Commercial, Education, Laboratories and Pharmaceutical.
Responsibilities and Duties
As well as performing the usual tasks of a Senior Quantity Surveyor, your additional responsibilities will be (not limited to):
- Manage a team of Quantity Surveyors
- Act as the commercial lead on larger projects, designating work where appropriate
- Act in a client facing role
- Use your interpersonal skills to liaise with, and create your own client base
- Utilise the JCT form of contract on most projects
- Act as a strong team player, setting an example for more junior team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- Client facing personality
- JCT contract knowledge
- Experience in the built environment
- Some consultancy experience is preferred
- Pre and Post contract experience is essential
- Experience as an Employers Agent could be beneficial but by no means essential
- RICS accredited degree is strongly preferred
- Full Member of the RICS is preferred, however not essential should you be on course to complete, or show the desire to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a market leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with offices in the UK and overseas. They operate vibrant offices and provide fantastic opportunities for growth within.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend