Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8179 Job Posted 08/09/2017 Region London Location Central London Salary GBP 60,000-65,000 Plus Package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
We are seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to act as a project commercial lead on a £400m residential development, based out of an office in Central London. The project consists of 800 units, 16 blocks, and a mixture of high and low rise buildings, and goes to site in January 2018. You will be the Senior Quantity Surveyor with the responsibility of building and maintaining the client relationship, doing the day to day project work, whilst reporting into a Senior Associate.
You will be the Senior Project Quantity Surveyor on a £400m residential development in London. The project consists of 800 units, and 16 blocks inclusive of a mixture of high and low-rise buildings.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties will include (not limited to):
- Being responsible for the day to day Quantity Surveying work on the project
- Acting as the key client interface as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ensuring that post-contract variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Helping to ensure that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
- Take a key role in interfacing with consultants of all disciplines
- Having the ability to, and potentially managing junior Quantity Surveyors
- Manage claims effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within the built environment is essential, preferably in the residential sector
- Some experience working for a consultancy organisation
- Post Contract experience is essential, pre contract experience is also preferable
- Degree or equivalent in construction related discipline is strongly desired
- Chartered Member of the RICS or CIOB
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an established, international construction consultancy that is growing in the UK and overseas. Due to the quality of their work they retain clients who come back to them for a first class service in Quantity Surveying and Construction Project Management, and with an unrivalled “go-getter” attitude they are able to win new work on a regular basis, fuelling further growth of the business. They have offices in the UK and overseas which allows for exposure to projects in different locations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package.
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Leicester - £26k - £30k + car allowance + benefits
- Project Quantity Surveyor South West London - £40k-£55k + Car + Benefits
- Project Quantity Surveyor Reading, Berkshire - £38k - £53k + Car + Benefits
- Quantity Surveyor North West London - to cGBP45,000
- Senior Manager - Quantity Surveying Hong Kong Island - to HK$65,000
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend