Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8798 Job Posted 25/10/2019 Region Macau Location Cotai Strip, Macau Salary HK$55K - HK$75K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An excellent opportunity for a capable and enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to join a leading international cost management practice on secondment to a major intergreated resort developer in Macau.
High value , high grade integrated resort development in Macau. You would be seconded into a major integrated resort client and would be expected to reside in Macau or commute Mon - Fri.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life-cycle.
- Ensure you provide professional, timely and reliable advice on all aspects of project, property and premises management.
- Provide reliable cost, value and risk advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years experience gained in professional QS consultancy firm.
- Strong experience in cost planning and working in a cost consultancy
- Previous Macau working experience is preferable.
- Cantonese & English is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and supervise a small team
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
- Member of HKIS or RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable International cost management practice with a wide portfolio of projects throughout South East Asia.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor and Estimator Greater Toronto, Ontario - £90-125k
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Epsom, Surrey - £40k - £60k + Benefits
- Senior Quantity Surveyor West Sussex - Negotiable
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Hampshire - Negotiable
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Maidenhead, Berkshire - £50k - £65k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend