Senior Quantity Surveyor
An excellent opportunity for a capable and enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to join a leading international cost management practice on secondment to a major intergreated resort developer in Macau.
High value , high grade integrated resort development in Macau. You would be seconded into a major integrated resort client and would be expected to reside in Macau or commute Mon - Fri.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life-cycle.
- Ensure you provide professional, timely and reliable advice on all aspects of project, property and premises management.
- Provide reliable cost, value and risk advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years experience gained in professional QS consultancy firm.
- Strong experience in cost planning and working in a cost consultancy
- Previous Macau working experience is preferable.
- Cantonese & English is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and supervise a small team
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
- Member of HKIS or RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable International cost management practice with a wide portfolio of projects throughout South East Asia.