Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor with shown experience in the water or civils sector is required to join a global construction consultancy in Coventry. You will be working on a regional water framework as a Senior Quantity Surveyor. This is a great opportunity to work on a major water framework as a Senior Quantity Surveyor with scope to progress.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor working on a major water framework. Works will involve water infrastructure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have hands on project exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through the management of the Main and Sub contractors on site.
- Management and overseeing pre and / or post contract works
- Management and overseeing of construction, engineering, supply and service contracts.
- Ensuring the works being done by the Main Contractor on site are cost effective and carried out in a timely manner
- Management and guidance of Junior Quantity Surveyors where appropria
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Water and Utilities Sector is preferred, with general Civil Engineering experience also looked upon favourably.
- Experience working for a Consultancy, Client, or Main Contractor is considered.
- Achievement of, or your advanced progression towards MRICS or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent from a UK or internationally recognized university is strongly desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international consultancy in construction that are market leaders in numerous construction sectors worldwide. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package, including a car allowance in some cases.