Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor on this mega project, you will operate as part of a large commercial team in a mid management role reporting to one of 4 Commercial Managers, whilst supervising a team of Quantity Surveyors.
Exact duties will depend on your designation on the project, however the work will mainly be in a post contract cost consulting role on a large package of work relating to the overall development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 15 years post qualification experience is essential for client approval onto this project.
- Substantial experience of working in the Gulf region is essential
- Whilst candidates with previous experience relating to major infrastructure work is preferred, candidates meeting all of the above criteria with major project experience in any sector will be considered.
- A degree or similar equivalent is essential - Membership to a relevant professional body such as the RICS is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a highly successful Quantity Surveying consultancy based in Qatar but with offices globally. They are one of the largest recruiters of Quantity Surveying staff in Qatar currently and have an impressive portfolio of prestigious projects ongoing in Doha.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 46k – 60K QAR p/m + benefits