Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7928 Job Posted 15/01/2019 Region South East England Location Farnham, Surrey Salary £55k - £65k + car allowance + benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A leading Commercial Management and Dispute Resolution consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a growing team in their office based in Farnham, Surrey. The ideal candidate will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor with expert knowledge of the NEC form of contract, who is interested in working on major rail, civils and infrastructure projects on behalf of blue chip clients. Your role will involve providing first class Commercial Management services as well as claims support as disputes arise on projects.
Your role will involve providing first class Commercial Management services as well as claims support as disputes arise on projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
Senior Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve the appropriate commercial result through the provision of accurate financial reporting
- Cost/value reconciliations
- Interim valuations
- Change schedule management
- Pricing compensation events/variations
- Seek opportunities to maximise value and minimise costs in line with Company Values
- Measurement and Cost Reporting
- Financial closure of projects ensuring all costs and value are allocated in correct systems in accordance with financial timetable
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong NEC contract experience
- Main Contracting experience
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is preferred
- MRICS, MInstCES or similar desired also, though not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading commercial management and construction claims specialist company that work on major projects in various project sectors throughout London and the South of England. They are involved in all signature projects in the rail, civils and infrastructure sectors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a car allowance between £3k - £5k per annum, depending on seniority, pension contribution, and private health care for the employee and immediate family, including dental.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend