Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8388 Job Posted 04/10/2018 Region South East England Location Guildford, Surrey Salary £50k - £60k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Quantity Surveyor with strong civils experience is required in Guildford, Surrey. You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a multi £billion highways project, working for a global construction consultancy.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor working client side on a £multi-billion maintenance and new build highways contract.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fulfil a Senior Quantity Surveyor role on all elements of the highways contract(s)
- Payments and change
- Landmarking of the design contractor
- Commercial strategy input
- Post contract variations and claims
- Work closely with the Project Management teams
- Attend client and contractor meetings as the Senior QS
- Assist in the management of more junior Quantity Surveyors
Desired Skills and Experience
- NEC contract experience is strongly preferred, or strong experience of other contracts to show the ability to diversify into using the NEC such as FIDIC or IChemE
- Experience on civils and infrastructure sector projects is essential
- Experience working on the Consultancy, Main Contracting or Client Side are all considered
- Degree qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy which is growing in the UK. They work on landmark projects and offer fantastic career progression.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a highly competitive salary and package.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Birmingham - £55k - £58k + benefits
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Southampton, Hampshire - £42k-£50k + car
- Snr Quantity Surveyor Exeter - £42k-£50k + car
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Bristol, South West England - £42k-£50k + car
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Oxford, Oxfordshire - £42k-£50k + car
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend