Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8244 Job Posted 09/11/2017 Region London Location Hampton, West London Salary To £60,000 + Package Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in Hampton, West London on water sector projects. You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor responsible for the commercial management of water treatment plants and associated civils works, using the NEC form of contract. You will ideally have a Main Contracting background with a desire to work for a global construction consultancy.
You will be working on a major programme in the water sector as a Senior Quantity Surveyor. Projects will include water treatment plants, pipelines, and associated heavy civil engineering projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Assessing, understanding, and managing the commercial aspects for the delivery of pre and post contract services as Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Validation of cost structures
- Production of accurate cost estimates
- Providing interim payment applications
- Giving procurement advice
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments
- Cost reporting
- Working closely with the project managers and multi disciplinary teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Quantity Surveying background in either the utilities, oil & gas or general civils and infrastructure sectors
- NEC contract experience is preferred but not essential should you show the ability learn and utilise efficiently
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline is preferred
- Member of the RICS or ICES is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international construction consultancy, operating in all project sectors across the UK and worldwide. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivaled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. - £45k - £50k + car allowance
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Cambridge - £40k-£50k + car allowance
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Birmingham, Midlands - £48,000-£55,000 + car allowance
- Senior Project Quantity Surveyor Central London - £55k-£60k + package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Birmingham - £37k - £44k + car allowance + Benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend