Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8325 Job Posted 15/01/2018 Region London Location Harrow, London Salary Circa £60k + Benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A local North West London Reinforced Concrete Frame and Groundworks sub contractor is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to for its Harrow based office. The successful candidate will need to have the relevant years experience to adequately work autonomously on multiple projects at any one time, carrying out a range of pre and post contract duties. You will also need to have some experience of previously working on RC Frame and groundworks related packages.
The hiring company are a specialist RC Frame and groundworks sub-contractor based in Harrow, North West London. They have a range of clients varying from private residential clients through to larger commercial clients. Typical projects include providing groundwork's and reinforced concrete frame services as a sub contractor for larger developments as well as high end basement conversions.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will work as part of a small commercial team within the business. You will report to and work closely with the Commercial Manager for the business as well as liaising with the Director(s). Due to the size of the business, they carry out many projects at any one time and for that reason as a Senior Surveyor, you will be expected to take on multiple projects and carry out all commercial and contractual duties on such projects that are assigned to you.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have enough experience as a Quantity Surveyor to run multiple projects independantly without supervision
- Ideally some exposure to RC Frame and groundwork's contracts is desired
- Previous experience working for a similar sub-contractor as a Quantity Surveyor is desired
- A formal qualification relevant to Quantity Surveying such as a HND is desired.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are an established sub contractor specilaising in RC Frame and Groundwork's. Their office is based in Harrow, North West London and they carry out work with private residential clients as well as larger projects in the commercial sector.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Neg. basic salary. Likely to be in the region of £50k - £65k Basic Salary plus benefits such as pension and expenses.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Southampton, Hampshire - £42k-£50k + car
- Managing Quantity Surveyor Exeter, Devon - £50k-£58k + car
- Snr Quantity Surveyor Exeter - £42k-£50k + car
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Bristol, South West England - £42k-£50k + car
- Managing Quantity Surveyor Oxford, Oxfordshire - £50k-£58k + car
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend