Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is being sought by a reputable UK Property Developer in Hertfordshire. Could this be an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your skills?
The successful candidate will work upon a range of mixed tenure private/affordable apartment developments.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will report to the Commercial Manager and will be expected to perform a multitude of quantity surveying tasks including, but not limited to:
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Conducting valuations
- Conducting measurements
- Cost value reconciliations
- Change schedule management
- Variations (compensation/additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation
- Preparation of claims
- Preparation of final accounts
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working upon mixed tenure private/affordable apartment developments is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Cost control experience
- Knowledge of dealing with sub-contract packages
- A degree or similar equivalent in quantity surveying or similar relevant discipline is highly desirable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
My client is a reputable UK housing developer, founded over a decade ago. Over recent years this company has grown significantly and has won multiple awards which highlights the companies success. As a employee, you can expect excellent opportunities for career progression!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- £45k-£55k per annum
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance,
- Private medical cover
- Annual bonus scheme
- Share incentive scheme.