Senior Quantity Surveyor
An experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a well known leader in the field of civil engineering works. You will be site based and will act as the main commercial representative for the project.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international contractor to work on large scale projects in Hong Kong.
Large scale civil engineering projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Measuring and Pricing of Variations
- Monitoring Budgetary Cost Control and Cash-flow Projection
- Assisting on procurement and management of subcontracts
- Compiling and Updating commercial accounts and records
- Provide commercial advice and guidance to other departments within the organisation
- Any other Quantity Surveying duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Contracting experience is preferred
- Civil engineering project experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Good I.T. skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveyor or related discipline
- Professional chartered status is an advantage but not essential.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading international civil engineering contractor with strong reputation for delivering large scale landmark construction projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous salary package
- Yearly bonus
- Medical coverage
- Staff welfare programme