Senior Quantity Surveyor
A leading international quantity surveying consultancy firm is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor candidate to join their Hong Kong operations.
Reporting to the Principal Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for a wide range of quantity surveying projects across different sectors in Hong Kong.
Various large scale civil and building projects in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide pre and post contract quantity surveying services within a team of surveyors
- Handle cost planning and estimation, preparation of tender and contract documents, tender evaluation, valuation of payments and variations, and account finalization
- Application of different forms of contract including traditional Government/Quasi Government and NEC forms of contract
- Provide expert advice and suggest solutions that are fit for purpose and meet the client's expectations
- Work with clients and other project stakeholders, maintaining and developing client relations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid working experience in pre and/or post contract quantity surveying services with Government and/or quasi-government organizations
- Previous experience working within a Quantity Surveying consultancy firm
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Industry recognised qualifications such as MHKIS, MRICS and Registered Professional Surveyor in Quantity Surveying are highly desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading international quantity surveying consultancy firm working with a variety of clients handling large scale civil engineering and building projects. They offer a multi-cultural working environment with excellent career development opportunities.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- 5-day work week
- Medical coverage for spouse and dependent
- Learning and development programs