Senior Quantity Surveyor
A design and construction company who specialise in structural steel, façades and cladding building solutions is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to help lead the commercial operations in Hong Kong on various projects.
Due to continued expansion a reputable steel, façades, and cladding specialist is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity to oversee contractual and financial risks for the company on a variety of projects. You will be based in Hong Kong and will report directly to the Commercial Director.
Various structural steel, façade, cladding and curtain wall projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the contractual and financial risks for ongoing projects in Hong Kong.
- Manage cost sheets for assigned projects
- Handle interim payments, measurement of works and cost control
- Handle any claims and variations when required
- Settlement of final accounts with clients and subcontractors
- Liaise with other departments and provide commercial/contractual advice when required
- Attend regular departmental meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Contracting experience is preferred
- Previous experience working on structural steel, curtain wall, roofing, façade and cladding projects is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Competent I.T. skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Professionally recognised membership such MRICS or MHKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A reputable specialist contractor that due to continued success in the Asia region is now undergoing significant expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with a large portfolio of ongoing projects and ambitious expansion plans for the future.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary package based on experience and current salary
- Generous yearly bonus scheme
- 5 day working week
- Good future career prospects and progression opportunities